1/3 Photos of Simply Potatoes "bst" Frittata
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This frittata is a play on a BLT. The frittata has bacon, spinach, and tomatoes. It's a great meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large oven-safe skillet, add oil and potatoes. Cook for about 10-12 minutes until lightly brown.
- 3In large mixing bowl, add eggs, beat, then add spinach, salt & pepper. Combine spinach and eggs.
- 4Sprinkle sundried tomatoes & crumbled bacon over the potatoes in the skillet. Add the egg mixture over the potatoes.
- 5Allow sides to set around the frittata, about 3-5 minutes. Then place skillet in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Then Serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Potatoes "bst" Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 318.8 mg
- Sodium 398.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion