Recipe by CyndiCB
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This frittata is a play on a BLT. The frittata has bacon, spinach, and tomatoes. It's a great meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 10 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large oven-safe skillet, add oil and potatoes. Cook for about 10-12 minutes until lightly brown.
- In large mixing bowl, add eggs, beat, then add spinach, salt & pepper. Combine spinach and eggs.
- Sprinkle sundried tomatoes & crumbled bacon over the potatoes in the skillet. Add the egg mixture over the potatoes.
- Allow sides to set around the frittata, about 3-5 minutes. Then place skillet in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Then Serve.