Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe I created one morning when I was in a hurry to get out the door to church and hadn’t done grocery shopping for the week. It’s quick and easy, a one pan meal that can be eaten on the go and was loved by my fiancé and daughter.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortillas onto a greased baking sheet and set aside until oven is heated.
- Mix together hash browns and chorizo in a bowl and set aside. Whisk eggs together in another bowl then combine with hash browns and chorizo. Mix in cheddar cheese.
- Heat oil in skillet using medium heat; I prefer to use my iron skillet.
- Spread chorizo and hash brown mixture into heated skillet until the mixture covers the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; Cook until crispy brown on bottom, then turn to cook other side.
- While cooking Chorizo mixture, place tortillas in heated oven; heat 2mins on each side until warm do not over heat or tortillas will become hard and you will not be able to roll them.
- Divide cooked chorizo mixture into heated tortillas; sour cream and salsa may be added as a topping. Roll tortillas, burrito style, and serve.