1/2 Photos of Simply Potato Soufflé #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The potatoes in the soufflé help them to prevent them from falling. They are light, creamy, and taste divine. Special enough for a fancy dinner, but easy enough to fix for a weekday meal. With Simply Potatoes, they are easy to fold together. Surprisingly effortless and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crisp the prosciutto in a 350° oven for 10 minutes. Let cool then crumble into small pieces.
- 2Set oven to 375°.
- 3Separate the egg whites and yolks. Whip the 3 egg whites until stiff.
- 4Mix together the Simply Potatoes, 1 egg yolk, prosciutto, and white cheddar cheese. Fold in the egg whites.
- 5Put the mixture into a greased mini-cheesecake pan. Sprinkle 2 t. of chives on top.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan. Sprinkle the remaining chives on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Potato Soufflé #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 40.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes