Recipe by DADCOOKS2
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: Crispy crusted, rich and succulent pizza with veggies, shrimp and satisfying potatoes on top of an Alfredo sauced crust.
- 12 inches pizza crusts, ready to bake
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup diced sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel (frozen thawed, or canned drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded gruyere or 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cleaned bay shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pizza crust on a perforated pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush surface of crust with 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- Spread the Alfredo Sauce over the crust and edges. Layer the Potato mixture, tomatoes, spinach, corn and cheese over the crust. Arrange the shrimp on top of the cheese and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake pizza 8-10 minutes on center shelf of oven, until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the green onions. Let pizza sit 3-4 minutes before slicing into wedges and serving. ENJOY!
- Variation: Top each slice with a poached egg for a special brunch entrée!