1/1 Photo of Simply Potato Gnocchi With Pesto and Parmesan #5FIX
peggy calhoun's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Gnocchi are Italian-style dumplings made of potatoes and flour. You can serve gnocchi with any of your favorite pasta sauces. Here's an easy recipe using Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns with a simple pesto Parmesan sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add potatoes and 1 2/3 cup flour. Stir until well combined and dough forms. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes until chilled.
- 2Bring 2 quarts water to boil in a four quart pot.
- 3Use remaining flour to dust work surface. Transfer dough to surface, knead briefly adding flour if sticky.
- 4Divide dough into four portions. Roll each portion into logs 1/2" thick. Cut each log into 1/2" wide pieces and press tops with fork to flatten slightly.
- 5Cook in two batches, add gnocchi and cook 5 minutes until tender and floating to top of water.
- 6Remove with slotted spoon to clean bowl. Add pesto and 1/4 cup cheese, toss with spoon until gnocchi is covered lightly.
- 7Divide into equal portions into serving bowls, top with remaining cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Potato Gnocchi With Pesto and Parmesan #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: