Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a delicious cobbler like cake. Very easy to make, and real popular at potlucks. I usually make this with apple filling and yellow cake mix, but cherry filling and devil's food cake mix is delicous too!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (any type)
- 2 (21 ounce) cans fruit filling
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open cans of fruit filling and spread in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Spread the dry cake mix over the top of the fruit filling.
- Cut oleo into small pieces and scatter over the dry cake mix.
- Bake at 350F for 50 minutes or until lightly browned.