Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in my Simple & Delicious magazine. My son and I *love* pineapple and this shake just fits the bill. I love the cinnamon in this recipe as it just adds to the perkiness of the shake. Hope you find it refreshing too!
- 59.14 ml 1% low-fat milk, cold (who would want it warm? lol)
- 473.18 ml vanilla ice cream (I used frozen vanilla yogurt)
- 155.92 g can unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process untils smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
I used fat-free milk, and some ice cream, (a pineapple kind) and whirled and twirled the pineapple chunks into the blender, and had the taste of heaven right in my glass. I made two for us, and we sat on the porch and just took a minute to gather our breath, rest a bit, and get ready to go for the afternoon. Thanks for bringing some brightness into our afternoon ahead on the farm. Made for *Potluck* Tag game October 2009
Very good flavor although my blender had difficulty getting the pineapple ground up which I don't fault the recipe one bit. One of these days I need to buy a better blender. Made for Potluck tag.
I just love your recipies this one is delish!