Recipe by tamyeoshman
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Appetizer but could be a side dish as well. At Thanksgiving we had our neighbors over to watch Cowboys game. Needed to come up with a last minute appetizer and had an extra bag of Simply Mashed Potatoes and some fresh ranch dressing on hand and simply improvised. They were all gone within 15 minutes. Can insert with fancy toothpicks for added presentation and ease of dipping and eating.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 ounces chevrl honey goat cheese
- 3 minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups finely crushed Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Fold potatoes, goat cheese, green onions and basil together until nicely combined. Roll into balls about the size of a quarter. Roll the potato balls in the crushed Rice Krispy cereal until well coated. Place on baking sheet and spray with cooking oil spray nicely coating.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Can serve with a nice fresh ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.