Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An extremely simple recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies. I hope you all like it!
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Butter the pan you're going to use.
- Pick up some of the mixture with your hands. (Note: You can do this more easily if you put flour on your hands, but that's your own call).
- Roll the mixture into a ball and place it on the pan.
- Flatten the mixture with a fork.
- Sprinkle sugar (or cinnamon, if you prefer) atop the cookie.
- Repeat steps 3 thru 6 until you have no mixture left.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out when they are a golden brown color.