1/4 Photos of Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice
1 hr 5 mins
This is DH's recipe. It is simple comfort food and is very versatile. You can use chicken quarters in place of chops or chicken broth in place of water. Feel free to experiment with different herbs. We never make this the same way twice. A side note: I would recommend using a bone in, fattier cut of pork and not loin chops in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together soup, water, rice and 1/4 teaspoons pepper in a 3 quart casserole.
- 2Add onions.
- 3Salt and pepper chops and place on top of rice.
- 4Cover and bake at 350* for 1 1/4 hours or until meat is done and liquid is absorbed.
- 5Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 622.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.5 g