Recipe by Aimie S.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Beautiful pepper jack cheese crisps with pipped Simply Mashed Potatoes, topped with crispy bacon crumbles, sliced green onions and sprinkled with baked Parmesan cheese.
- 3 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 3 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon baked parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin by placing pepper jack cheese in small flat circles on a non stick baking sheet. Also, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the same baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 5 minutes. Once the pepper jack cheese has baked, remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Meanwhile, prepare Simply Mashed Potatoes according to manufactures directions. After the cheese has cooled completely, pipe the Simply Mashed Potatoes onto the pepper jack cheese crisps. Now top with crispy bacon crumbles, sliced green onions and sprinkle with the baked Parmesan cheese. Serve and Simply wow your friends!