Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Flavorful enough for a celebration but easy enough for the everyday
Make and share this Simply Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 591.47 ml KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 425.24 g container POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 118.29 ml Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 680.38 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml water
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix 1-1/4 cups mozzarella, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until well blended; set aside.
- DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Add 1 cup water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Add to meat mixture; stir until well blended. Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce and cheeses. Cover with greased foil.
- BAKE 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 minute Let stand 15 minute before cutting to serve.
- Size-Wise: Since this comfort food classic serves 12, it's a perfect dish to serve at your next gathering.
- Easy Cleanup: Spraying the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna helps prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top.