1 hr 20 mins
I got my free Kraft Family Food & Family magazine yesterday and I found this recipe. I have been looking for a really good but simple lasagna recipe. Hopefully this is it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/4 cups of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, parsley, and egg until well blended.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Pour spaghetti sauce into meat in skillet.
- 5Pour water into empty sauce jar; cover and shake well.
- 6Pour into skillet; stir until well mixed.
- 7(yields about 5 cups of sauce.).
- 8Place 1 cup of meat sauce on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 9(This way the noodles won't stick to the pan.).
- 10Layer 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce.
- 11Repeat layers 2 more times.
- 12Top with remaining 3 noodles and sauce.
- 13Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/4 cups of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 14Cover tightly with greased aluminum foil.
- 15Bake 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- 16Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minute or until bubbling.
- 17Let stand 15 minute before cutting for easier serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 602.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g