Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe for potato salad will have your taste buds begging for seconds and thirds! It is fast and simple to make. Although fast and simple to make, it will definitely satisfy your appetite! This dish is perfect for lunch, dinner. side dish, or a small dish for eating in between meals!
- 1 lb Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 2⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups peaches (finely chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons white cheddar cheese (powdered)
- First microwave Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes on high for 3 minutes with plastic film peeled on the corner for ventilation.
- Then peel off plastic film entirely and stir Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes thoroughly, then place back in microwave for 1 minute.
- Take Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 2/3 cups of mayonnaise, 1 1/2 cups of finely chopped peaches, 1 1/2 cups of finely chopped ham and 2 tbsp of white cheddar cheese to mixing bowl. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed, then serve!
Sounds good, got to try this out.
I was skeptical about mixing peaches, but after seeing positive reviews, my curiosity lead me to the kitchen, lol, and I was pleasantly surprised. This dish tastes fabulous!
A nice twist on the average potato salad, love it!