Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. Its a comforting breakfeast dish.Great for Christmas morning.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven 300 degrees.
- Mix sour cream,cheese,eggs,chicken broth,salt and pepper.
- Stir in hashbrowns and green onion.
- Pour into greased casserole sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1/3 cup bread crumbs.
- Bake for 50 minutes.