Recipe by Sunjung Lim
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This dish is popular with both children and adults, and it makes a great snack! The crispy texture of the fried potato contrasts nicely with the soft texture of the corn dog.
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 3 beef frankfurters or 3 other hot dogs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- ( Preparation ).
- Cut the frankfurters in half.
- Insert wooden sticks into the frankfurters.
- Coat the frankfurters lightly with pancake mix.
- Coat "Simply Potato Shredded Hash Browns" lightly with pancake mix.
- ( Cook ).
- Mix and stir 1 cup pancake mix and 1/2 cup water.
- Roll the frankfurters in batter.
- Attached the coated "Simply Potato Shredded Hash Browns" around the frankfurters.
- Fry the corn dogs until lightly browned, about 2~3minutes.
- Enjoy " Simply Hash Potato - Corn Dog".