Sunjung Lim's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This dish is popular with both children and adults, and it makes a great snack! The crispy texture of the fried potato contrasts nicely with the soft texture of the corn dog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 3 beef frankfurters or 3 other hot dogs
- 1/2 cup water
- vegetable oil
- 1( Preparation ).
- 2Cut the frankfurters in half.
- 3Insert wooden sticks into the frankfurters.
- 4Coat the frankfurters lightly with pancake mix.
- 5Coat "Simply Potato Shredded Hash Browns" lightly with pancake mix.
- 6( Cook ).
- 7Mix and stir 1 cup pancake mix and 1/2 cup water.
- 8Roll the frankfurters in batter.
- 9Attached the coated "Simply Potato Shredded Hash Browns" around the frankfurters.
- 10Fry the corn dogs until lightly browned, about 2~3minutes.
- 11Enjoy " Simply Hash Potato - Corn Dog".
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Hash Potato - Corn Dog #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 324.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns