Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
5 Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This dish is popular with both children and adults,and it makes a great snack! The crispy texture of the fried potato contrasts nicely with the soft texture of the corn dog.
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 3 beef frankfurters
- 1⁄2 cup water
- vegetable oil
- ( Prep. ).
- 1. Cut the frankfurters in half.
- 2. Insert wooden sticks into frankfurters.
- 3. Coat "Shredded Hash Browns" lightly with pancake mix.
- 4. Heat vegetable oil for frying.
- ( Cook ).
- 1. Mix and stir 1 cup Pancake mix and 1/2cup water.
- 2. Roll the frankfurters in batter.
- 3. Attach the coated "Shredded Hash Browns" around the frankfurters.
- 4. Fry corn dogs until lightly browned, about 2~3minutes.
- * Enjoy " Simply Hash Potato -Corn Dog".