Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I needed a quick recipe and I only had a few ingredients on hand. My sister had made a similar one and I just adapted from her recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Brown ground beef in a pan. Drain. Add vegetables and tomato soup, mix well. Pour into 9 x 9 casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and then top with potatoes. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minute Let cool for 10 minute.