Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A southwestern twist to a family favorite.
- 2 (20 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa con queso
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 12 green onions
- 2 cups potato chips
- Wash green onions; separate the white portion from the green tops. Chop white portions of onions, mix together with hashbrowns, salsa con queso and sour cream.
- Pour into 9x13 casserole dish (sprayed with Pam).
- Top with potato chips. Bake 350F for 45-60 minutes.
- Just prior to serving, the remaining green portions of onions can be thinly sliced at an angle and added on top of the potato chips.