Recipe by lilmof89_12282935
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. Layers of rich creamy cheese, veggies and potatoes with a spicy red gravy. a true treat for the lasagna lovers without the gluten.
- 4 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups basil, tomato sauce all natural
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup fresh red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup fresh green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup fresh green zucchini, shredded
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 lasagna pan generously with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine the following ingredients: 2 cups ricotta cheese, 3 eggs (slightly beaten), 1/2 cup parsley, 1/2 cup basil, 2 cloves garlic, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl combine the following ingredients: carrots, spinach, peppers, zucchini, olive oil and hot sauce. Set aside.
- Get ready to layer.
- Place 1 cup of tomato sauce on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place 1 cup of Simply Potatoes, spread evenly.
- Place 1 cup cheese mixture, spread evenly.
- Place 1 cup of veggie mixture, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella evenly.
- Repeat the layers until ingredients are finished cover with foil to bake for 45 minutes.