Recipe by Suellen C.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This unique and creative appetizer with bold flavors has never been easier. Friends and family will be impressed! If ring molds are not available simply spoon potatoes onto serving plate and stack avocado and crab meat on top.
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl smash avocado and cayenne pepper with a fork until blended.
- In a small bowl add crab meat and soy sauce; toss gently.
- Peel film at corner of Simply Potatoes package to vent and heat on high for 3 minutes in microwave.
- On a serving platter or plates, divide potatoes among 6 large open ended ring molds. Spread to edges of mold. Top potatoes with avocado and spread evenly. Add crab meat to molds. Carefully remove mold rings and serve.