Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
From Light and Tasty Jan 2003. Very simple, refreshing and nourishing. Try it for breakfast, as a dessert or a side dish to accompany a nice sandwich. It would go great with lots of things. Posted for World Tour 2005 - Australia & New Zealand as the fruits here are indigenous to those regions.
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced (or a small can of mandarin oranges drained)
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium banana, firm, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt (reduced-fat is fine)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (Splenda Brown Sugar is fine)