An easy recipe for these yummy sticks! Who knew my boys would enjoy these so much?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornmeal and chili powder together.
- 2Drain and rinse green beans.
- 3Roll beans in mix and drop in hot oil until browned.
- 4These brown quickly, so keep an eye on them.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Fried Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g