Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The beautiful aroma drifting from the kitchen when you make Simply Elegant Stuffed Chicken Breast will have them lining up at your door. Who knew you could have the taste of Thanksgiving with just 5 ingredients, in less than an hour. It's delicious, quick and oh so easy to prepare!
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 16 ounces seasoned stuffing mix (any flavor I used chicken)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 12 ounces chicken gravy (turkey flavor will work)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl mix potatoes and stuffing mix (if seasoning pack and bread is packaged separate, mix both together).
- Pound chicken breast to about 1/4 inch thick.
- At this point you can cut your chicken to make 12 smaller rolls or leave whole and make 6 larger ones.
- Season chicken with bouillon, (use like you would salt).
- Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture onto edge of each chicken breast and roll, securing with tooth picks.
- Season outside with bouillon.
- Bake on nonstick baking sheet for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on size.
- Heat gravy and serve over chicken.
Great for a formal dinner party, yet simple enough for a weeknight dinner for the family.
This was delicious!!! I made it last night for Cory and he loved it! Thanks for sharing this recipe with us!
So Delicious!! Love All These AWESOME FLavors..YUM :-)