Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy dish to assemble and can be made ahead of time.
Make and share this Simply Elegant Chicken Divan Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml hellman mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 qt.
- baking dish with Pam.
- Put broccoli in bottom of pan.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry.
- Spread on top of broccoli.
- Layer chicken on top of soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix crumbs and butter and sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes until hot.
Simple and elegant!!!! We absolutely loved this dish and I will make it over and over again. The only thing I did different was use fresh broccoli since that is what I had on hand at the time. This is a dish I will not hesitate to make for guests. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe. :-)rn
A very simple recipe with great flavor. I didn't cook my broccoli. Instead, I got it ready in the morning before work and just placed it in the refrigerator until I got home from work to put it in the oven. I used reduced fat mayo and chicken soup. Served it with baked sweet potato and dinner rolls.
Had this last night for dinner and delish!! A meal all in one that even tasted better re-heated the next day. I will make this one again, likely great with leftover turkey too.