Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy dish to assemble and can be made ahead of time.
- 2 package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml hellman mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 qt.
- baking dish with Pam.
- Put broccoli in bottom of pan.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry.
- Spread on top of broccoli.
- Layer chicken on top of soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix crumbs and butter and sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes until hot.
Simple and elegant!!!! We absolutely loved this dish and I will make it over and over again. The only thing I did different was use fresh broccoli since that is what I had on hand at the time. This is a dish I will not hesitate to make for guests. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe. :-)rn
A very simple recipe with great flavor. I didn't cook my broccoli. Instead, I got it ready in the morning before work and just placed it in the refrigerator until I got home from work to put it in the oven. I used reduced fat mayo and chicken soup. Served it with baked sweet potato and dinner rolls.
Had this last night for dinner and delish!! A meal all in one that even tasted better re-heated the next day. I will make this one again, likely great with leftover turkey too.