Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Caraway seeds provide a unique flavor and Tofu is a great egg substitute. Tamari is a Japanese premium soy sauce with little or no wheat. There is also a gluten free version. Helpful hint: After draining the Tofu, wrap it in a paper towel and squeeze to eliminate additional water.
- 631.69 ml Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 396.89 g package firm tofu (drained and squeezed)
- 118.29 ml diced green pepper
- 14.79 ml tamari or 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml caraway seed
- 1. In a covered skillet, fry the Simply Diced Potatoes with Onions as directed on the package. (Cook 17 minutes at medium heat, stirring every 4 minutes).
- 2. With clean hands, wash and dice a green pepper.
- 3. In a separate skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil at medium heat. Add and crumble the Tofu and cook until browned. Add the Tamari and stir.
- 4. Add the green pepper and caraway seed. Cover the skillet and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- 5. Combine the Tofu mix and Simply Potatoes and cook for 5 minutes at low heat.
- 6. Serve and enjoy.