5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Caraway seeds provide a unique flavor and Tofu is a great egg substitute. Tamari is a Japanese premium soy sauce with little or no wheat. There is also a gluten free version. Helpful hint: After draining the Tofu, wrap it in a paper towel and squeeze to eliminate additional water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a covered skillet, fry the Simply Diced Potatoes with Onions as directed on the package. (Cook 17 minutes at medium heat, stirring every 4 minutes).
- 22. With clean hands, wash and dice a green pepper.
- 33. In a separate skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil at medium heat. Add and crumble the Tofu and cook until browned. Add the Tamari and stir.
- 44. Add the green pepper and caraway seed. Cover the skillet and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- 55. Combine the Tofu mix and Simply Potatoes and cook for 5 minutes at low heat.
- 66. Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Eggless Breakfast Potato Scramble #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 263.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion