Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love to try new recipes. With my husband's work schedule I need to be able to have dinner on the table in 30 minutes on some days. I found myself staring at a few ingredients one day and thank goodness I had Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns on hand. Voila here is the recipe.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (1 2/3 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- In a large frying pan, sauté ground beef over med-hi heat. When no pink remains in ground beef drain grease. Return to med-hi heat. Add remaining ingredients and cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until all ingredients are well combined and heated through. Remove from heat and pour into serving dish.