Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This wonderful potato dish comes from my Lithuanian grandmother. I have modernized it with Simply Potatoes and now can make it in a very short time. It really is delish and brings back the awesome memories of my grandmother. It is one of those "go to" recipes that everyone loves. It is also great to take to a pot luck.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 6 slices bacon, fried well, cooled, and broken into small pieces
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a 9x13 greased baking dish.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Vegetarian? Skip the bacon. It is still delicious!