1/3 Photos of Simply Delicious Whole Green Beans
Simple, fresh and easy are these green beans. Makes a delicious side dish. Set it and forget. Great with stewed apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a casserole dish, place whole green beans, onions, and bell peppers.
- 3Season to taste with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- 4Cover casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Uncover and add 1/4 cup water to keep hydrated.
- 6Leave uncovered and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Delicious Whole Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g