Recipe by AngelaTN
The name says it all. This dish is simple and delicious. And it's served in our house every Thanksgiving. It's very sweet -- almost like a dessert -- and the perfect addition to your turkey dinner.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cut yams in syrup, drained and mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 bag large marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except marshmallows in large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in dish and bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallows.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are browned and beginning to melt.