Recipe by Beth Gambrell
This is a quick and easy dinner with a green vegetable or a salad. Also a great way to feed four with just a 1/2 pound of ground beef. Just a tip: when adding the water to the tomato paste, add a little at a time, then mix before adding more. It makes it a lot easier to mix smoothly.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and onion, drain and add parsley. Combine tomato paste, water
- and spices in a bowl. Add to ground beef. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and cover and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove
- from heat and sprinkle with cheese.