Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. It is a simply good tasting recipe with wonderful flavors that are easy to add.The preparation is quick. This recipe will be a keeper!
- Cook The Simply Mashed Potatoes according to package directions.
- Then mix in the Parsley, rosemary and white pepper into the mashed potatoes.
- Make 8 mounds of the seasoned potato mixture on a baking sheet. You can use a pastry bag with a large decorator tip. Or drop seasoned potato mixture by spoonfuls making a high mound.
- After making the mounds add a little melted butter on top of each.
- Broil a few inches away from the heat - about 5 minutes until hot.