This is another "oldie-but-goodie". Super fast, super simple, and super delicious.
Make and share this Simply Delicious Sauteed Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse scallops gently under cold water; drain. If large, cut in half.
- In hot butter in large, heavy skillet, saute shallot 2 minutes. Add scallops in a single layer (do half at a time, if necessary). Saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through - 5-8 minutes.
- With slotted spoon, remove to heated platter; keep warm.
- Add vermouth and parsley to skillet; cook over low heat, stirring to dissolve browned bits, until bubbling - about 1 minute. Pour sauce over the scallops.
- Garnish scallops with lemon wedges and additional parsley, if desired.
So simple and quick, and so delicious! This recipe really lets the flavor of the scallops shine through. I used large sea scallops, so cut them in half. Very enjoyable lunch for me today!! Made for PRMR tag game.