Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I was making a pasta dish with some ingredients I had left over in the fridge. When I saw this contest I just substituted potatoes. For vegetarians you can substitute one 10 oz bag of spinach in place of the ground beef.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced thick
- 14 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- Saute the ground beef in a large saute pan until no longer pink. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender. Put meat mixture in a bowl and set aside. Add some oil to pan or non stick cooking spray and cook potatoes until done. Add the ground beef mixture, the drained fire roasted tomatoes and jar of Alfredo and cook until warmed through. Add salt and pepper to taste.