Recipe by lco_music_11282050
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Simple and easy appetizers, good for that special occasion or just anytime! If you really want to "wow" your guests, just serve these at your next dinner party. Who can resist that creamy goodness inside a crunchy baked phyllo cup!
Top Review by wrasslingirl
I followed directions exactly. Way too much potato, not enough crab or flavor. Made enough filling for twice as many phyllo cups, which I didn't have, so it didn't heat properly. Not worth the trouble. Sorry, but not delicious and the only place they disappeared to was the trash.
- 8 ounces cream cheese with pineapple
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 6 ounces crabmeat (drained and flaked)
- 1⁄2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 (2 ounce) frozen miniature phyllo cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl add first 4 ingredients and stir together, mixing thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into phyllo cups, using a tablespoon.
- Place filled phyllo cups onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Place on a serving dish and watch them disappear!