Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Very quick to make, came up with this recipe when I had a last minute group drop in for dinner...no time to run to the store, so used ingredients I had on hand..fed 6 people easily and was filling..they loved it! Added a salad and the meal was complete.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes (cubed potatoes)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese (i used pepper jack and colby)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweet corn (I used frozen and cooked according to package directions)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes, cook on stove top in frying pan until done and no longer pink. I added a little olive oil to keep chicken from sticking to the pan.
- Fry bacon and crumble.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish spray with non stick spray, add potatoes, chicken, bacon and corn, mix all together.
- bake uncovered for 30 minutes, when finished sprinkle cheese on top and pop back in oven until cheese is melted.