Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shrimp, avocado and cream cheese really make this special. And it's as simple as just combining ingredients and waiting for them to chill.
- 1 quart Clamato juice
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 lb small shrimp, cooked
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/4-1/2-inch cubes
- sour cream, for garnish
- cilantro, for garnish
- In a deep bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the shrimp, cream cheese, and the garnishes. Stir until well blended, then chill until ready to serve.
- Add the shrimp and cream cheese just before serving.