1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Christina P's Note:
This is a very old recipe my mother used to make. It can be made with your favorite pie filling - cherry, peach, blueberry etc. The crust gets golden brown and delicious while it bakes around the fruit filling. Delicious, sweet, simple, and cost effective. Great with vanilla ice cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place stick of butter on bottom of baking dish (can be 9x7, 9x9, 8x8, or 2-qt round casserole dish), and microwave until butter is completely melted. Set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, sugar, milk, and baking powder. Pour mixture over butter - Do not mix into butter!
- 4Again, without mixing, evenly distribute pie filling over butter/batter.
- 5Bake at 350°F for approximately 1 hr and 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown, and top center of crust is fully baked.
- 6Best when served warm with or without vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Delicious Fruit Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 250.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: