Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a favorite with our family and friends. I especially love it cause it is so yummy and takes only 5 minutes to make. Great to make when in a pinch. If you love the chocolate and peanut butter combination... you will fall in love with this recipe.
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 236.59 ml liquid honey
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 709.77 ml crispy rice cereal
- 236.59 ml chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a pot, melt the first three ingredient on low heat while stirring constantly.
- Once melted, add in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a parchment lined or well buttered 9x13 pan.
- Smooth and lightly press contents into your pan using the back of a spoon.
- Refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into desired slices and serve.
Ok-what's not to love about this recipe!! I made this with my children, who thoroughly enjoyed themselves and not only that, the end result was actually more than edible, bearing in mind their involvement!! My DH loves this kind of treat, and this got a big thumbs up. I included the peanuts, and next time I will throw in a few raisins too for good measure. Thanks Snowbaby!! Made for Spring Pac 2010.
That's the easiest crispy squares that I made. I made half the recipe. That way we don't eat too much lol I didn't use the optional peanuts even though it would be great. They're delicious. Thanks Snowbaby :) Made for PAC Spring 2013
These are yummilicious! I've made this before and it has always been a huge hit with everyone who was around to nibble on some ;) One of my favourite treats. Even without the peanuts, this is GREAT!