1/1 Photo of Simply Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Squares !
This recipe is a favorite with our family and friends. I especially love it cause it is so yummy and takes only 5 minutes to make. Great to make when in a pinch. If you love the chocolate and peanut butter combination... you will fall in love with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot, melt the first three ingredient on low heat while stirring constantly.
- 2Once melted, add in remaining ingredients.
- 3Pour into a parchment lined or well buttered 9x13 pan.
- 4Smooth and lightly press contents into your pan using the back of a spoon.
- 5Refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Cut into desired slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Squares !
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g