Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my new favorite wrap! It is easy, flavorful, very filling, simple and delicious!
- 4 (6 inch) tortillas
- 12 ounces grilled chicken breasts, cubed (about 2 large breasts)
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 4 cups shredded lettuce (mixture of romaine and green leaf)
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons roasted red peppers
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Warm tortillas over a gas flame, in a low temperature oven, or in the microwave.
- In the middle of each tortilla, place 3 ounces grilled chicken, 1/2 cup black beans, 1 cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon each pumpkin seeds, feta, and red peppers.
- Top with Caesar dressing and roll up.
- Serve immediately.