Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A super simple layered casserole that just isn't for company! You will like the simplicity in making it and your family will love to eat it! Try it with different cheeses.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 casserole.
- Pour in the Simply Potatoes for the 1st layer, then top with bacon or ham, then sprinkle on all the cheese.
- Whisk 9 eggs together in a large bowl, then whisk in the sour cream.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. or until light brown on top.
- Let rest 5 minute before cutting into squares.
- My favorite condiment is salsa to serve with it!