Chef #500259's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A super simple layered casserole that just isn't for company! You will like the simplicity in making it and your family will love to eat it! Try it with different cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 casserole.
- 2Pour in the Simply Potatoes for the 1st layer, then top with bacon or ham, then sprinkle on all the cheese.
- 3Whisk 9 eggs together in a large bowl, then whisk in the sour cream.
- 4Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
- 5Bake for about 35 minutes. or until light brown on top.
- 6Let rest 5 minute before cutting into squares.
- 7My favorite condiment is salsa to serve with it!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Delicious Breakfast Casserole #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.0
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 298.3 mg
- Sodium 1023.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion