Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 45 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- orange slice
- lemon slice
- lime slice
- citrus peel (orange, lemon and lime)
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Combine cracker crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- Stir in rinds and juices; pour evenly over crust.
- Bake at 325* for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from pan, using foil handles.
- Cut into 16 squares.