Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nothing fancy just good old Chili to warm your bones on a winters evening. Add Corn bread and enjoy. I like it cause it's fast and easy when you're a little rushed for time.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole corn (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In large pan, cook beef, onion and green pepper til meat is browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 25- 30 minutes.