Recipe by happygurl06
This is a simple and unassuming dish. It contains no onion soup mix and leaves a fresh clean taste. I serve this with fresh steam veggies and either cous cous or basmati rice.
Top Review by RockCook
Very nice. Had people here licking their plates! What I thought was minced garlic in my fridge was actually crushed ginger, so I used that instead and added the dash of soy sauce that was suggested by Jocicee.
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 (425 g) can apricot nectar
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the garlic to the chicken and mix well.
- Mix season all and flour together in a freezer bag and then pop the garlic covered chicken in and give it a good shake.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and cook the chicken tenderloins for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Transfer to a small baking dish (I use a small square Pyrex dish) and then cover with apricot nectar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.