Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe stems from needing to prepare a hearty weekend breakfast for family and house guests that was different, delicious, economical, quick and easy.
- In skillet #1 - begin browning the simply potatoes according to the package instructions. - 5 minutes.
- In skillet #2 - begin heating the chicken fajita meat - 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl crack 1 dozen eggs. Using kitchen shears, cut the spinach leaves in 1/2 and add to the egg. Pour 1/2 of the cheese. Whisk together until well blended. Pour in the cooked hash browns and chicken. Mix together and pour into a medium casserole dish. Pour the remaining cheese on top. You can also add any remaining spinach on top for presentation.
- Place in oven uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 miutes. Cut into squares and serve with fresh fruit.