Chef #1802602160's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe stems from needing to prepare a hearty weekend breakfast for family and house guests that was different, delicious, economical, quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet #1 - begin browning the simply potatoes according to the package instructions. - 5 minutes.
- 2In skillet #2 - begin heating the chicken fajita meat - 5 minutes.
- 3Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4In a large bowl crack 1 dozen eggs. Using kitchen shears, cut the spinach leaves in 1/2 and add to the egg. Pour 1/2 of the cheese. Whisk together until well blended. Pour in the cooked hash browns and chicken. Mix together and pour into a medium casserole dish. Pour the remaining cheese on top. You can also add any remaining spinach on top for presentation.
- 5Place in oven uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 miutes. Cut into squares and serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Chicken Fajita Frittata #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 305.7 mg
- Sodium 279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips