Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Easy, quick chicken dinner with mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes
Make and share this Simply Chicken -- Chicken With Mushroom Sauce and Potatoes #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 -8 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic cloves
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes
- 1. Start by cooking the chicken breasts until fully cooked through.
- 2. While chicken is cooking, add teriyaki sauce onto both sides of all chicken breasts. Use as much sauce as desired. (Recommended amount: About 3-4 teaspoons per side).
- 3. Add chopped garlic into pan and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 4. After garlic cooks for a few minutes, add one can of campbells cream of mushroom soup. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until start of boiling.
- 5. Once soup starts to boil, immediately remove pan from hot stove and let sit. After stove cools, replace pan and keep warm on simmer/low heat.
- 6. Follow instructions on the simply potato original recipe bag. Once potatoes are fully cooked, dish out desired amount per person, and top with desired amount of chicken breasts. Top chicken and potatoes with the soup mixture, and enjoy.