Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Need a quick tasty appetizer ready in a jiffy. Try these cheezy bites at your next party Only five ingredients and ready in less then 30 minutes. Spend time at the party not in the kitchen. Make it your way be adding your favorite cheese and panko seasoning
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups gouda cheese, grated fine
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs, any flavor
- Prepare Simply Potatoes as directed on package. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium mixing bowl add 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon both salt and pepper. Whisk slightly then add cooled potatoes and grated cheese. Gently combine all ingredients.
- In seperate bowl whisk 1 egg and milk.
- In pie pan add panko crumbs.
- Shape mixture into aprox 40 balls. Dip in egg/milk then coat with panko crumbs.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or unti golden brown.
- Serve warm .